View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:19 AM   #268
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Considering they were completely freaked by the need to avoid being outside until they faced becoming crispy critters, my impression is that the zombie horde is considerably larger & more active in the area surrounding the CDC than the handful of extras we've been shown.

And with 30 minutes left on the clock, I really don't see any way they could have gotten out, avoided being eaten, found gas, siphoned gas, avoided the shuffling dead, and bought themselves another hour.

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
The gas thing doesn't bug me at all because Jenner screwed them by not letting them know until there was less than an hour left.

By that time, they were hungover, would have had to figure out what type of fuel, find containers (large enough to meaningfully extend their time), find enough fuel on the outside (while dodging zombies), a way to transport them (full of fuel) down to the basement, and then figure out how to get their new fuel running through the system. I think my reaction would have been to get the fuck out, rather than try to pull that off in 59 minutes or less.

If Jenner had told them the night before that it was imperative for them to get up early and find fuel and they react the way they did, then you have a plot hole, in my opinion.

And yes.

Given how much time they had when they finally realized what was going on, I think "getting more fuel" was not an option. The only realistic options were try to get out or stay and die. The idea of trying to get more gas never even ocurred to me.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote