View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #291
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
From a Q&A with Kirkman (spoilers in the link):

Q: Who is your favorite character so far in the TV series, and does it differ from your favorite character in the comic? -- Megan Wallace

A: I hate to play favorites, and everybody's doing a good job, but screw it: Daryl Dixon is probably my favorite character. And there's a very clear reason for this... He's new to me and he's exciting to me. Rick is super-exciting for the viewers, but I know Rick. I've been writing Rick for almost eight years... Norman Reedus playing Daryl, he's just a great addition to the cast. I love his behavior, I love his dialogue, I love his crossbow! I'm so jealous that I haven't had anybody use a crossbow in the comic book. I was totally asleep at the wheel on that one. I need to get some crossbow action in the comic now!

Awesome! I like the Daryl character much better than his brother, even though I do like the actor that played his brother. I hope Daryl is one of the longer lasting characters in the series.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote