View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #304
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
My guess was that he directed them toward another location, or offered some other guidance on their next move that will set up the next conflict among the core group.

My other guess is that Andrea is infected but that it's some sort of dormant strain or something along those lines.

Yup, this is closest to what I think (and interesting hypothesis, that last, Jon).

The doc doesn't give a flying flip about these people or himself. Why would he care about someone being pregnant or someone being assaulted? He was ready to let them all fry with him just for being there.

No, I thought it was obvious that he's telling Rick something zombie-apocalypse-related. Like Jon says, maybe another location for possible survival, or maybe something about zombie behavior he noted, or some particular substance that seemed to have some effect limiting the zombie disease. Something zombie-ish about one of the other members, like Jon suggests above, is also a good guess, what with all the blood work he did.

I'm still wondering where the helicopter came from (and who was piloting it).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote