View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #317
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
While I tend to be pretty forgiving, the one thing that does bother me is the fact that they are driving so many different cars. It looked like at the end of the show, their caravan had at least 4 and I believe it was 5 different vehicles. With gas obviously being an issue, if not now, definitely later, why have 5 cars, including one massive RV, for so few people? I understand the desire to have at least one, perhaps two, other cars than the rickety old RV, but 5?

Just watched the last episode last night and had the same issue with it. Why wouldn't they siphon gas from the motorhome (which gets atrociously bad mileage) and use the other vehicles to preserve fuel. Or have everybody cram into the motorohome &bring only the pickup truck with gas cans loaded in the back of it. Just something other than 5 vehicles including a couple with 1 person in it.

Seems silly to me from a survival standpoint. Almost as if they are putting ALL eggs into the basket of "just get to the next place & everything will be fine".
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote