View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #356
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Has anybody tried ZumoCast? I installed the free app last night and so far I'm loving it. You install a program on your pc/mac, do the setup (essentially telling it which folders you want access to on your iPhone) and you can access images, music and movies from your computer through the app (and you can also log into their website on another computer and access the files that way as well).

I originally started off with the freeware version of Video Stream (a new release) with intentions of upgrading to the pay version ($2.99 I think) if it worked well but came across ZumoCast (full version of the app is free) while checking out what other similar type apps are out there and the free app seems to have more functionality than the pay version of Video Stream.

So far the only file type that doesn't seem to work is a gif as I've tested music, images and movies (even the clips I've recorded off my HD camcorder play really well). I'm on a 3GS so I don't know how well the HDness of those videos would show on an iPhone 4, but yeah, so far two thumbs up.

That said, if you're willing to give it a shot, there is a bonus for getting 5 people to sign up under you (free upgrade to a premium account from what I can tell) so I think this should work as a referral link:

ZumoCast - Travis has invited you to join ZumoCast

Definitely sounds intriguing, but is it secure?
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote