View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Monday, Week 1, February 2010

Taking over an enterprise as vast as the UFC is a daunting task.

Nothing like trying to get to know the 205 fighters on my payroll, and another 82 currently working for the WEC. Obviously the first thing I need to do is place over a dozen calls looking for additional fighters. Hey, you don't really think I'm planning to leave talent out there on the market that might help another promotion do you? We'll be shipping out some scraps to help them fill out their cards soon enough so don't feel too sorry for them or anything.

We're the #1 promotion in the world at High Level National, even our feeder is ranked #3 in the world at Low Level National. Dream is #2 also at Low National, Strikeforce is #4 also at Low National. A total of 21 promotions are currently active around the world, right down to Jungle Fight based in South America.

We've got $10m in the bank to open the month & a first card almost ready to announce.