View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #71
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think you talked this into a circle a little bit Wade The reason this topic came up was you were suggesting to someone else that they should go ahead and get the verizon iphone 4 instead of waiting to see what came out later to get the 2 year clock running. I was simply stating that Verizon is one step ahead and have ended the new every 2 plan. So in effect Verizon is pretty much like the other carriers now, no huge advantage in getting the 2 year clock running (or at least not enough of an advantage to risk making a snap decision on a purchase that they may not be happy with).

No, I don't think I'm talking myself in circles.

Signs are pointing towards the fact that it is likely going to be around 18 months before we see the iPhone 5 on Verizon.

So why wouldn't I buy the iPhone 4 now and get the 20-month clock ticking rather than waiting 18 months for the iPhone 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote