View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:47 PM   #19
51ichiro51
n00b

2006-Beginning of Season

Ross Jackson was redshirted. The depth chart for RBs starts out the same as last year: (I got a new NW scout. This one is good with RBs again, so these ratings should be more accurate than 2005)

1. Seth Rabbitt (74/74)
2. Courtney Simmon (49/74)
3. Hugh Hickman (37/49)

The 4th string running back:

#30 Hugh Robbins (19/39)
Haysi HS (Haysi, Virginia)

Huh. 2 running backs named "Hugh". I'm not really sure why Jackson is redshirted instead of Robbins. Robbins' ratings are pretty bad across the board, and his potentials top out at about average. I don't see him getting much playing time this year.

Hugh Hickman is happier than ever, though. (74, up from 69 last year). Still content with his playing time, still going out with Gertrude. He's relaxing a lot less this year, spending more time on his studies, weight training, and playbook study.

Washington's 2006 schedule:

the PAC-10 rankings:

So despite a disappointing 2005, Washington is ranked 4th. USC and UCLA are definitely the teams to watch out for, though. Oregon has also improved a lot over last year.

and before the season begins, here's who was drafted from Washington in the 2006 NFL Draft:

Two first-rounders and a second-rounder. Impressive. Blassingame and Henry get reunited in Kansas City.
51ichiro51 is offline   Reply With Quote