View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #634
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Ah, Chief - guess post #628 answers the stuff that I was bandying about with potential for cunning/brutal to be one and the same.

Well, I'm not really sure how to argue my villagerness but if there is a case to be made against EF I can start looking at the voting records and see where Saldana + J23 fell relative to him.

I would be careful about giving Danny a 100% free pass, even though I've been leaning towards EF all game long.

Actually, I would be very unlikely to vote for you.

On the pivotal vote of Day Two between saldana and ntndeacon, when they were tied 3-3, in the last hour, DT voted sal up 4-3. You then shortly after voted sal up to 5-3. 4-3 was very much in doubt; saldana had not yet even vote switched to protect himself. 5-3, and it looks like the wolves needed help to protect sal.

I find that to be a very unlikely vote for you to have made if you are the cunning.

Pretty much all of our evidence points to EF as the cunning. I am fine testing that theory.

UNVOTE J23
VOTE EAGLEFAN

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote