View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #593
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
We had a tie between the top two candidates because my vote counted double. I'm guessing that the tie-breaker mechanic is that neither top candidate bites it, but the person with the next most votes (PF in this case).

Also, the fact that I've got a double vote is a confirmation that there are non-vanilla villager roles in the game despite the fact that we haven't come across them in our lynches. I don't blame anyone for being discrete with this information, but I personally thought it was important for us to all understand the tie-breaker so we can manage it going forward.

Again, this is only my guess on the tie-breaker, but it sure makes sense to me based on what I've shared with everyone now.

At least that provides some clarity as to what happened. I would've been surprised if there was a duke role available for purchase for balance reasons. Did you not realize the final tally would end in a tie or did you just not want to move your vote?

Honestly, all this stuff is probably a better discussion post-night phase anyway.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote