View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #25
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, let’s take a look. I take its Oran Berry. I apologize, it knows Refresh, not Assist. Growl, Pound and Helping Hand. It’s ability allows it to heal an ally’s status condition. Cool. Refresh heals its own poison, burn or paralysis. Pound is a weaker tackle, not good. This looks like a teammate for double matches. I head back out, as I am not interested in it.

Back to the mission. Feldspar reaches level 13. Lazyeye gains Assurance at level 12. It feels like it takes more XP for Lazyeye to level up than Feldspar. Lazyeye took out an Audino and gained a bunch of XP and leveled to 14. Now that’s interesting. Why that much XP? Anyway, I return to take a look at my dudes.

Stats for my new guys at their current level:

Feldspar (level 13) – 27, 29, 13, 12, 9
Lazyeye (level 14) – 20, 18, 22, 18, 27
Foudre (14) – 26, 17, 21, 16, 29
Puffers (13) – 10, 16, 26, 21, 14
Chatters (13) – 19, 18, 21, 19, 20
Feathers (13) – 18, 20, 17, 15, 17
Lolligag (14) – 25, 20, 12, 20, 18

Who do we like? Foudre is staying. Other than that, I can really take any or none of these guys. Vine Whip is a weak grass attack, and I haven’t seen better from Chatters yet. Feather still has just Gust, as does Lazyeye. Lolligag is just a dude. Feldspar has a obvious specialization, and will always be the last to fight. Puffers has more HP than the others and a more powerful attack in Psybeam.

I actually like the Munna so far, and it seems a bit like Drowzee/Hypno, which was a good Pokemon.

I drop off Munna. I grab Lolligag.

My party moving to the next city – Lolligag, Foudre, Snorts, Feldspar, Lazyeye, Chatters.

Ok, done with lunch. See you later.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote