View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #50
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I pick up ten each of Great and regular Poke Balls, and get a Premier one. I also buy exactly one Escape Rope, because you never know when you’ll need one. All healed!

This time, I move Lazyeye to the front. I hope this Woobat evolves soon. Bianca challenges me! She has 4 now. She leads with Herdier and me with Lazyeye. Heart Stamp does little damage, but she flinches thrice after I use it. Then I get a crit and take it out without ever allowing it an attack or move! I switch to Chatters vs her Panpour. She uses Super Potion to keep her Panpour in the game. She withdraws it (smart) and sends out Servine. A couple of good Fury Swipes takes it down a bit, but Chatters is down. I send out Lazyeye again (Flying). Bianca uses Super Pot again, and she’s used Growth three times. This thing is going to get nasty, so I switch out for Snorts. She uses Leech Seed. I use Flame Charge. Servine bites it. Snorts reaches level 26. Lazyeye level 20. I switch to Foudre vs her Munna. After a yean I switch to Victini. She Psybeam’s me, for little damage due to both being Psychic. I use Incinerate, she uses Psybeam again. Another incinerate, and a yawn from her. I launch another and Munna is ko’d. Victini falls asleep and I switch back to Foudre. Shock Wave ends Panpour. I gain 4k.

Here we go!

Woobat is evolving! It must evolve at level 20.

It is now a Swoobat. Yay for Lazyeye!

Awesome!

I head back for a heal. On the way back I swing by the museum and the painter wants a rock type, so I grab Feldspar to show him. I take a Cheri Berry. Ok, next up is operation Get Chatters some Levels Until he Gets Good and then Leaf Stone him. I hand him an Exp Share. I intend to do more exploring of Route 4 until he gets good enough.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-10-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote