View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #371
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
There's still 3 hours left, CF, and calling people and their logic stupid in a fiery way probably isn't going to help your cause.

I know I've been pissed off in the past (and by past I mean LAST GAME), but if you are truly a villager it's best to be calm, because a wolf always has more to lose than a villager by getting lynched. So when people come out vehemently in defense of themselves (especially with only 1 vote, as Autumn pointed out), it smells a bit desperate. And desperation is most often found in wolves.

I don't really do calm. I wish I did. I'm always desperate when I'm being voted for as there is a chance I"ll be removed from the game, when I'd rather keep playing. But you'll probably think something fishy of THAT too. He wants to keep playing? He must be a wolf.

Last count I had 5 votes on me, not one. So let's call a spade what it is please. I answered tyke to begin with because I like to actually answer questions, especially when I'm voted for, and really feel that voting for someone under these unusual circumstances is lame. Getting further votes just because I'm arguing or explaining myself takes me from slightly defensive to angry as illogic makes me angry.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote