View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #193
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Winter

As it is April 1, the season has finally changed from autumn to winter, and the screens, music, and everything is different. I move to grab today’s fossil in Twist Mountain, and a cone inside the mountain prevents me from getting easy access. I head out and explore the town. I find a bunch of places that access new areas, and grab a lot of items. I also run into a cliff with some brush, and as I move through to grab another item. I run into some new Pokemon for me to capture. I grab a Vanillish (evolved Vanillite), Beartic (evolved Cubchoo) and Sawsbuck (evolved Deerling, with a winter look).

Time to start exploring some more. Let’s see what else I can find. I remember in Twist Mountain finding a section that I could not get too and my Item Finder telling me something was there, so I head in. I have to go the long way around.

I’m in Twist. I find a few things, including a Skull Fossil from the dude. I find my 2nd Rare Candy. I also find Iron, and then…hoah! I found a Cryogonal! I grab it.

I show a winter Deerling to the scientist on Route 6. I keep exploring. I turn the fossil into a Cranidos.

While exploring Dreamyard again, I run into a Musharna downstairs, just hanging out. Did I miss it before? We engage in battle. It’s level 50. Dang. I grab it with a Quick Ball.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote