View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Welcome to Werewolf!

Here are some basic rules about it. If you have any questions about how to play, please ask and someone will know.

Deadlines

10pm EST/ 7pm PST - Voting deadline. Any votes marked 10:01 or later will not count.
10pm EST/ 7pm PST - Night Action deadline. Any night actions must also be submitted by 10:00. You are encouraged to submit contigency plans, such as "Kill Crimson Fox. If he's gone already, kill Coffee Warlord" or Scan or Duke or whatever...

Rules

No editing or deleting of posts.
No quoting of any private messages, from the moderator or otherwise.
No discussion of the game outside the thread, unless you have a role allowing you to, and then only to people specified.

Victory Conditions

The village will win if all werewolves are removed from the game.
The werewolves will win if their numbers ever equal the number of villagers left in the game.

Voting

Every day the village votes for who they wish to lynch, in hopes of catching a werewolf. The villager who receives the most votes will be lynched at sundown.

In order to vote, please post your vote in bold and on a separate line. You may change your vote at any time before the deadline by posting an unvote and then a new vote, both in bold.
like this.
VOTE CRIMSON FOX

To Change your vote, you must first unvote (again in bold), then vote again for your new choice.

Like this:

UNVOTE CRIMSON FOX
Vote THAT OTHER GUY

You may Change your vote as often as you wish. Only your last vote will count and it must be in before deadline. Night actions may also be changed. I will only count the last order I receive before the Night Action Deadline.

You may not vote No Lynch.
You may vote Nightfall. In order to go forward, Nightfall votes must be unanimous and will still be dependent on my availability.

Tie Votes

Tie votes are a mystery. No one knows what will happen. Perhaps no one will be lynched. Perhaps everyone in the tie will be killed. Or perhaps someone not even winning the vote count will be killed.

Most Likely Starting Day is Monday 04/18/11 with roles probably going out over the weekend.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-18-2011 at 07:52 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote