View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #381
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Quick thoughts before I step out for lunch...

Zinto - have a better feeling about him, though it is still not strong but it will be stronger if PF is a villager

PF - leaning towards wolf with him, though it could have been a play where the wolves didn't care which of the two were lynched. Though he could be the one that made the vote change which would make it more important to use it yesterday so they didn't waste the power

J23 - Still uncertain, some day one things bug me about him

mrbug - I am not sold on him; the percentages are not in his favor with hit and run votes; his vote on JAG doesn't clear him in my eyes

Thomkal - Another hit and run voter, see mrbug's explanation (minus the JAG part)

Lathum - His day one voting made no sense, regardless of the outcome. He should seriously be a scan target to clear up that question

Gonzo - MIA, not a good thing

They are the people that stand out at the moment.

You must really hate me

As for a hit and run vote, I didn't see the need to jump on another poster for the sake of it. Can you imagine the target on my back had I moved my vote at the last minute and JAG was revealed as a bad guy anyways? You'd be singing the same thing only how suspicious my last minute switch was
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote