View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #458
hoopsguy
General Manager

Narcizo, sorry that I missed your question earlier - my initial thought was to see if a runaway emerged on PF. If it had, I probably would have gone contrarian thinking we had a bad candidate. But that hasn't happened, which makes me feel (at least for now) that I'm on the right candidate.

Beyond that, I would probably continue the strategy of voting for quieter players in the game that we had adopted on Day 1. The idea of voting for the quiet guys as a way to prod them is a sound one, but doesn't hold up as well if it is a one day thing and then we return to the regularly scheduled feeding frenzy on the more active posters. Obviously, I would discount quieter players who had some reason to be trusted - I think Zinto falls into that group but dwarz, mauboy, and DT do not (3 lowest posters alive right now).

If I was picking one of those guys to target it would likely be mauboy, whose posts have seemed a little off and who is considerably more quiet than I think he normally is. But for now, I'm content to ride the PF train until such time as I think it is no longer a good vote.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote