View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #208
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
No, it's really not what I did, considering I was in no danger as things stood. mckerney on the other hand, has all the appearances of being a possible lycnhee, given he was one of the three with the most votes at the time of his vote. The natural response there is to bump up one of the other three voters, not muddy the situation further by adding a fourth candidate. It rings alarm bells in me when someone makes an unnatural decision, since I sit here wondering why they did that. It's rarely a good reason.

And if he has a tiebreaker, this would cartainly not be the way to announce that, nor the time to do so (way too early).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Thinking he's a wolf protecting another wolf?

Dunno how to interpret this. My initial reaction is that if DT and Chief were wolves in this situation they would avoid this sort of contact. Seems more likely that DT would pick up on it if Chief were a villager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I understand you had to rush to put things together, but why would it be wrong in DT's case to get some distance from the others as opposed to making a 3-way tie for first?

Thanks for the vote log also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Alright, I see where you're coming from. I guess it probably would've been better to make the 3-way tie and see what came about. Though from the look of things, it seems like there are a few who are likely to miss their vote.

Initially you could see this as a subtle defence of Daddy Torgo by JAG. On the other hand I'm still not sure I understand Hoops' reasoning so I can fully understand JAG questioning it, I'd probably have done the same thing in his position. I mean, clearly there's something to it - I just don't understand what.

Obviously, I find nothing to quote from MrBug.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote