View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #312
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I agree with dward, but I actually got more of a wierd wolfy feel from ntn yesterday. Whenever somebody plays what I feel is slightly out of character it piques my interest.

Mauboy - I can't read that guy for shit, ever. He's so completely out there and insane that he could be wolf, he could be villager or he could be captain jack sparrow in any given game

So in the interest of putting another candidate up, I'll go with ntn for tonight.

Vote ntndeacon

Agreed, impossible to read mauboy except on a situation by situation basis. That's why I like him. Total wildcard and throws off the "usual votes", yet contributes. Granted I like him a little less since he voted for me.

dward, like Zinto gets picked on a lot I think. I don't really have any sort of read on him, although he hasn't played many games.

ntn never says a word and today he seemed really engaged and talkative.

I had slight spidey sense on Schmidty and the way he voted, but it was very minor and not much to go on. When I remember playing with him, he's been as quiet as ntndeacon, so I don't know how to read him either.

I alraedy said autumn's reason for voting me first seemed bogus to me and thus he's pinging me. When he's a villager he's helpful and communicative and unsure where to vote. When he's a wolf he points fingers and gives bogus reasons like that one: "Because he talked too much before the game started". Granted I know you guys won't vote for him. Just remember this later.

Giving Telle a break today as she also helped save my bacon.

Who else is there?

oh mckerney. No read. Didn't notice anything odd about him myself, including what hoops said. He's always up for vote many days lately and always manages to snake out alive. He does a very good active player that dives under the radar at the right times.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote