View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 02:58 AM   #331
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Telle - Get's enough trust from me from the last vote on DV to give her a pass today. Yes, it's a strange world we live in.
Abe Sargent - I think I remember playing one game with Abe where he was a wolf and he didn't do anything like the phone business.Seems like a poor move for a wolf and it's entertaining so no reason to vote him off.
Autumn - Tough to say as he was hardly around. His value as a villager makes me want to keep him around for now.
Dwardzala - Dude just isn't going to post much no matter what. Don't want to hound a new player out but he does have a vote on DV. He has to accept that if you don't say anything and vote for a known villager then you're going to get heat.
Mauboy1 - AnotherUTR player. Better as a wolf than a villager in my opinion. Makes him a candidate to me.
Mckerney - Very active yesterday with ideas. Could be leading us down the garden path but a lot of what he was saying matched up with what I thought so I'm not going to look at him today.
MrBug708 - He's posted more than usual when he's not under pressure but doesn't actually seem to have said much.Always makes me a bit suspicious. Lots of "what's going on posts".
ntndeacon - People have actually been saying that he's posted more? Came up with a trap room being a prime power in the film but that's about it, apart from a prediliction for Natalie Portman. But if this is a new turn for NTN I don't want to discourage him with a vote again. I feel bad about voting for him last time because he posted too much.
Schmidty - can't remember Schmidty's usual play style but he was very UTR yesterday. In fact I'm not sure it could be classified as UTR more like non-existent. Don't want to jump on him just yet though.

Gut tells me that MrBug has the wolfiest vibe of the lot. With the added bonus that if MrBug comes up wolf it seems unlikely Crimson is a wolf on the same team. While I might think the best policy is to vote team-mate as a wolf in his circumstances I think it's a natural reflex for most not to do so.

Vote MrBug
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote