View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:26 AM   #534
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Ok reading through the other thread it looks like Abe was the main instigator in pushing for a unanimous vote, to the extent that he thought it was suspicious that Autumn broke from that. I kind of understand the reasoning you gave Abe but when there was the possibility that both threads would lead to seperate lynches weren't you worried that it was counter-productive to argue for a unanimous vote as that would wipe out the chance of your voting record being useful? And it kind of looks like Danny, Bhlloy and Crimson were on the same lines at the end. I can understand Crimson thinking it was in his best interests but Danny and Bhlloy?

For those who weren't in our thread, I pushed for unanimity, and chastised Autumn late when he jumped from one candidate to the other. I honestly believed that we might have been in a situation where the highest vote getter, overall, was getting voted off. So, if the vote total was something like 8 in our room and 4 in yours for the top candidate, I felt there was good chance that our vote would win, and vice versa.

Since the vote records for Day Two will obviously be confused by being in just one room, I felt that the best thing to do was the vote off one of the people in the running on Day One, which were all eligible for us to vote for. I'd rather have very insightful vote analysis for Day One rather than very murky Day Two analysis at best. By default, when only half of the people can vote in one thread or the other, the vote analysis will be missing some stuff.

So, I pushed for it. I also didn't get a lot of resistance, which I think was good. I stand by it as a good idea, and I will continue to do so, that in that uncertain voting situation, is was the most important to get the best information for us that I could.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote