View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 12:13 AM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Main Eventers:

Austin Idol - Our lone heel amongst the Main Eventers (Until I get a chance to move folks around and turn folks). Our current AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion. (and wait till I get to Lawler. I'm going to drop a stat about that title that is going to come off as ridiculous). Managed by Paul E Dangerously, can fight, good at entertainment , good physical stats, and good on Camera. He's going to have fun with Lawler. *evil grins*

Bam Bam Bigelow - The "Bammer" is a young gun who's hot, just 25, and got a great gimmick. Good at rumbling, very good on camera, I think he just needs a good push to get through the Lawler glass ceiling..

"Superstar" Bill Dundee -Memphis through and through. Great at the talking and performance side of things.. was playing Ricky Morton in Memphis before Ricky Morton realized that if he had long hair and Rock and Roll in his team name, he could pick up many, many barely legal chicks .

Brickhouse Brown - The weakest wrestler of the Main Eventers, he doesn't do anything particularly well. Was considered a candidate for cutting, but instead decided he's probably going to be fed to some of our monsters, he's got decent popularity around the US.. maybe he can get some of our other folks up.

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Entertaining as hell, great at fighting, good at wrestling. Do the crowds love him, or love to hate him? Yeah, depending on what he is, they do both. They love to see him win titles, and they love to see him lose titles. At the time the game starts, he is a FOURTY TWO time AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion (and the Wikipedia page lists him as a 46 time champion).. He eventually won the title FIFTY TWO TIMES. So, yeah, Jerry, you may not win the title again for a while. I can promise you interesting times, mind you..

Rocky Johnson: The Soul Man does just about everything at least decently. The fans love his gimmick. It looks like he can put a good match on with a lot of folks. I think I'll have to figure out what to do with Rocky.

Tommy Rich: Yeah, Wildfire is a good brawler. Not as good as Rocky in a lot of stuff, but I'll be damned if he ain't over like crazy.