View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #252
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You guys sure make it hard to have a busy day at work and then check in. I am finally caught up.

Not much to offer except my gut says we shouldn't vote for Danny right now.

I did have a thought that if I was a GM with a Batman character in my game, I almost certainly would give him some sort of nightkill ability, maybe even one every night. It's also quite possible that Batman knows one or more of the other good guys, and may even be able to communicate with them. I would not be surprised by a "lovers" combo with Rachel Dawes (which could also be a role set between Dawes and Dent), or some sort of partnership with Gordon.

I also had the thought that we may not have an actual villager in this game whatsoever. Danny may be the Joker or the Riddler, and he's probably neutral regardless. Who's to say Lucius Fox or Alfred aren't in this game somewhere as well, unknown to us? I would have said now, but the Joker/Riddle is a pretty big role to leave out of the rules, so who's to say it doesn't cut that way for the good guys, too?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote