View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #608
Autumn
Head Coach

"This is Good Morning Gotham. Today we're talking with self help guru Mitch Langley. Mitch, we'll be taking calls. This is Good Morning Gotham, what would you like to ask Mitch?"

"I have a question for not just you, Mitch, but all of Gotham. How do you make a hard, hard decision? You know, like when you have to choose between two things and you just can't decide? I guess it's not so much a question for me, since I already know the answer. What I want to know is what you would do?

"Let's put it out to all of Gotham City. Let's just say I was a crazy man, a killer, a murderer. And let's say I was going to murder someone today. Do you think it would be better if I murdered Mauboy1? Or Chubby? Who would you kill if you were me?

"No, no, ha, let's make it easier. You tell me who to kill. Mauboy1? Chubby? Hmmm? I can't hear you. Oh, right, I can't hear you. You'll have to text your vote to me, that's how you like to do it, right, here in America?

"These are your terms, Gotham City. Tell me who I should kill today. I promise I will go by your choice, I believe in you. However, if you are so rude as to try not to play my game? Well then I'll just kill one of you. I don't like party poopers."
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote