View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:39 AM   #6
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Sadly my PMs have been limited as I've been at 99% for awhile. Everytime I want to PMchat with someone I have to delete a bunch of crap.

Plus I've been back and forth moving and stuff but tryin to keep up. Hehehehe actually if you guys would have seen JAG and I's back and forth during week two of Cube, you'd have laughed your butts off.

It would indeed be fun to have a hideout where the out of games can lounge. Reminds me of the lounge on Dave Foley's Celebrity Poker Showdown where the people booted out sat and chatted and drank while the winners kept playing.

Most post death/nonplaying PM chats I've been a part of involve just blind speculation as to who wolves are (usually very mistaken) and chatter about certain posts and such. Just kinda like how people yell at the screen during movies---> "Don't go in there! Oh my God you're gonna die if you go in there...the killer's in that room! OMG I can't believe you did that!"

having an off site forum to do this would work for that and you'd have to get permission to be let in sure.

As far as cheating fears go... there have been games, even the cube and Xcrawl (Deutschbaag!) , where there were separate threads with forbidden entry and I never saw any cheating.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote