View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #11
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I think it's a real issue for a core group of players. There are people who by default wolves would want to get rid of first. If they get rid of most of them and one is left, it's a pretty telling sign that that one is a wolf, which was a legitimate catch on you guys in this past game. But as a wolf I definitely like to leave some of those guys hanging just to make them suspicious, so it works both ways.

I have always thought the argument of taking out the same list of people early is bogus when each and every person I"ve played with has been wrong as often as right. I did like the fact that JAG and Narcizo were given props this game, even though taking out them means the game is instantly more dull.

I would love to see a game where every single person playing at least dedicates some time each day to it, even an hour and really interacts and delves and questions and everyone has fun and is really active. This game is like work when no one is active /people go under the radar as villagers. And when everyone's active then it makes it easier for the village to pick off quiet wolves and forces them to be active too and try sneaky things.
Makes the experience overall more fun.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote