View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #89
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I didn't want a runaway to happen. Simple as that. If another vote gets put on chubby after bhlloy that would be a pretty good lead with almost half the votes on him early on. I just didn't want an easy spot for a wolf to vote.

Creating a three way or four way tie makes things interesting as we probably have a wolf in the mix right now and this will be good for dissecting in a few days once we get information.

That makes sense but makes me worried that you & someone not in the mix are the wolves. Add Bhlloy to the group and with 4 candidates you make it pretty unlikely anyone else will join in. Casually stating that it will be good for dissection in a few days dings a few bells as well, as in a few days the game could easily be over. Or we might not have much information. With limited information I think I'm going to have to react more to what people are saying and it sounds like you made a mistake and after a bit of thinking came up with a reasonable explanation. Doesn't mean you're a wolf but I don't have much else to go on but it's an indicator.

I propose that we take you at your word about getting a tie but with you in the mix instead. The (slight) irony of this move isn't lost on me but I'm always up for a bit of intrigue. I won't leave my vote there if no-one follows in the next couple of hours but for now;

Unvote PackerFanatic
Vote mauboy
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote