View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:53 AM   #1204
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I weighed in this morning at 284.8, which is down 5 pounds since Sunday. This is very typical for a first week so I'm trying not to get too excited about it, but it does feel like progress. I have been on the road since Sunday, and I have tried to cut out the bad snacks in the plane. Also, I haven't had a soda since Monday. I won't lie, it's been a challenge. Every day, in fact, every 30 minutes seems like a challenge. Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate the time and thought on it.

Hey - we both know it's a typical first week, but you should absolutely celebrate the progress and the loss and use it to fuel the fire of your resolve.

Cutting out soda cold-turkey like that is tough I'm sure (I'm lucky I was never a huge soda guy), so kudos on that!!

Just keep fighting the good fight man, and if your resolve starts to waver and you start craving something you know intellectually you shouldn't have just like...distract yourself. Remove yourself away from temptation ya know (although I'm sure in airports that's damn near impossible).

DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote