View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #281
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Bringing up all those things could be a way to signal to the wolves, hint at who you are and hint at good strategy in case they didn't think of it. I thought of the same thing as Mauboy there, and i don't see it as fishy at all. Either the sorceror isn't making any hints, or its you as far as I can tell.

That's funny because I think there's a pretty good chance you're the sorceror.

OK I can buy me signalling the wolves that they want to get their vote in early. I can't see me saying the sorceror would self-vote asap as a sorceror. And I definitely wouldn't be pushing the idea that we probably have to nail a bad guy today or we've lost. Which I think I've shown is the case. I'd shut up about all of it. However if you're the sorceror and you've worked out what I pointed out then you've got every reason to take exactly the course you've been taking. So what sounds more reasonable a sorceror who wants the village to realise that today is a crucial vote where lack of success could result in a loss or one who wants the village to feel like they have another day and can then self-vote at the start of the day?
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote