View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #282
Autumn
Head Coach

Why wouldn't you signal that you could self-vote? Once you self-vote, the gig is up and the game is over, according to your calculations. So there's no harm.

And frankly every day is a crucial vote. What does that even mean? It's not like some days we try to find a wolf and some days we don't. That just sounds like rhetoric to me. You're painting me as "one who wants the village to feel like they have another day". The truth is I disagree with some of your reasoning. The village could miss the vote today and still pull off the win. That is very possible. not once have I ever advocated that we not vote for a wolf today (in fact you're the one who just above said we could vote for the sorceror).

Not to mention, this is from the guy who yesterday encouraged a no lynch, and today suggested that our best course was a no lynch. Now you're painting yourself quite differently aren't you?

I normally nod along with your posts in games, Narcizo. They just make too much sense to be wolf posts. But not this game. You seem to be switching arguments whenever you want to, going from pushing a no lynch yesterday to saying I was suspicious for pushing a no lynch. Now today you went from saying a no lynch was the best idea, to punishing me for suggesting we could win tomorrow. I don't get it.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote