View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #267
JediKooter
Coordinator

That would not surprise me panerd. The democrats and republicans have flip flopped on the whole filibuster issue and (I think) campaign contribution issue as well. I'd just add the whole debt limit debate to that list too. If the democrats were arguing that chocolate ice cream is the answer, the republicans would say that it's really vanilla and 2 years from now, the democrats would be saying that vanilla is the answer and republicans would argue that chocolate is the correct answer. This is one of the main reasons that I have little to no respect for either party.

Neither side has shown any ability when it comes to leadership, they are governing by, "argument de jour" instead. If both sides were at all serious about finding a solution, partisan politics would be pretty much a non factor. Instead, we have 535 people holding over 300 million american citizens hostage over this debt limit issue, because the elections are coming up.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote