View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #776
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I see 4 targets right about now...

dubb - he has the potentially strongest mix of characters as a multiple character person; it only makes sense for the wolves to go after a multiple early. Why leave a villager around that could be a bother by the end of the game. With him having the potentially greatest threat to them it would make sense that he is an early target.

BK - Seems to have come out against my reasoning for the day one wolf kill awfully quickly.

Autumn - Not 100% sold yet but something smells a little fishy. Cunning trying to gain trust?

ntn - As I said, much quieter than normal in a game where being quiet the first couple days can help keep the village confused.

As always, just food for thought. The whole character thing may be clouding my judgement though.

Maybe I will try ot put together something that looks like a "voting" grid later this evening. See if that helps with any of the confusion.

As much as I hate to cull your list down Eagle since I appear on it. Wouldn't Cunning be only a won thing... I mean most of the villager roles are.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote