View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:02 AM   #47
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

As mentioned above, Mousesavers is a great site. They sent out the latest newsletter this AM, so check it out. It is too long to post all the content here.

Wilderness Lodge is outstanding. Be sure to have lunch in Whispering Canyon Cafe. All you can eat BBQ and they do great stuff for kids, too, like a race with stick horses around the room.

We took the boat from Wilderness Lodge to MK last month on our stay, and it is fun and quick. The boat to Contemporary is a solid choice, too. I think there is another boat that goes to Downtown Disney, too. Important note: they don't run in heavy rain and lightening and there will be heavy rain and lightening during your trip.

My son-in-law gets the daily attendance figures in the MK as part of his job, and he says attendance is up over last summer and growing, so be aware. In late June, the crowds were there, but not overwhelming.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW

Last edited by OldGiants : 07-15-2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Rain
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote