View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #1271
BYU 14
Coordinator

Going to start posting here after stepping on the scale this morning. With the restrictions to aerobic activity after blowing my achilles in March I am now at 215. At the time I was hurt I was under 205 and working to get down to 195 as a competition weight for BJJ.

195 will still be my target and I want to get there by the time I resume training which should be October or November, but October 1st will be my target date. Still limited in aerobic activity to bike riding and swimming. I started riding outside, but it is too hot here now so I am thinking about getting a stationary bike and mixing that with water some swimming. I have already been doing strength training for over a month, but that isn't going to shed pounds without some cardio in there.

Lastly tighten up the weekend diet. I typically eat good all week, with the only slip being that I sometimes eat a late dinner. Weekends I eat too much, so eliminating that and nothing but protein shakes after 6 pm during the week will be the focus on the diet side.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote