View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #5110
RainMaker
General Manager

It makes me sick how some people will treat retail employees. Today as I was in line I went off on a lady.

This is a nice, local deli. The people there are really nice, know the regulars names/orders, and I've never seen or heard a bad thing about the place. So today I'm in line and some lady is a total bitch to a young girl working the register. It was over something stupid like charging for extra meat or cheese. We're talking like 25 or 50 cents. And mind you, this is in a relatively upper class area.

So the lady is just irate over this and almost screaming at the poor girl behind the counter. Then as she's walking away says "this is why you have to work a register at a deli". The young girl was really rattled by the whole thing.

After I get my order she's out talking on her cell phone. I said "maybe if you didn't act like such a fat fucking cunt all the time, your life wouldn't be as miserable as it is" and walked away. Usually not the kind of person to say that kind of stuff, but this really pissed me off. She looked aghast and didn't say anything.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote