View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #568
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Well you could try actually telling us stuff instead of just making cryptic comments all the time. Did you pass the mistletoe to Hoops? Did you pass the mistletoe to Dubb? Did you forget to give an order for the mistletoe? I think those are the three explanations I can think of.

I didnt come out and saw it because I wanted to see what happened while I slept. I passed the misstletoe to Dubb. Whether he died because I sent it to him or because of a separate action, I dunno. Based on my clarifying questions to JAG though, I would defer to my passing it to him causing his death. According to the rules, there is a hidden rule with items, I wouldnt be shocked if I found out the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Hmm, I've got the mistletoe - thought I was pretty transparent with my hints earlier - so I'm confused by these comments. I wanted to trust the person who came forward saying they had the mistletoe, but these comments don't make it easy for me to extend that trust blindly.

Based on my comments, why would you assume my comments would clash with yours? I clearly stated that I no longer had the mistletoe. If that were true and you had it, you would have to have known who sent you the mistletoe. Of course, if you didn't have to pass it (when you claimed your hints yesterday were being passed to the board), wouldnt it mean you are Loki? Since that item is for his use in killing?

Is these something I am missing?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote