View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #840
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
This is why I passed my item to him, I think it could help against a wolf attack.

I also passed it to him prior to him putting on a tinfoil hat and going crazy on me.

okay here is my thinking on the whole Lathum passing an item to Chubby. This is in response to my comment that I was surprised that Chubby was not the nightkill victim after revealing information like he did. Lathum passed it to him he says in response to that post as well. That's why I was asking if anyone could see an earlier post where Chubby commented about J23 earlier than the one he did at 10pm, which is the lynch/nightkill/passing items deadline. So if Lathum did send it to Chubby in response to that 10pm comment by Chubby, he had to have done immediately after Chubby said it.

Instead he said he sent it before Chubby starting attacking him over the whole duke comment-this could not have happened given that Chubby's J23 comment came much later. Plus if Lathum did send it earlier, I see nothing in the items rules about being able to change your mind on who to send it to. He ended up voting twice for Chubby including his official vote of the day, and then again this morning. He clearly did not trust Chubby by the end of the day, and you don't send an item he thought would protect him from a wolf attack to someone who he now thinks may be a wolf-you change your order and send it to anyone but Chubby in fact.

The hole in my argument is that the wolves would not have had time to put in a nightkill order on Chubby since his comment was at the deadline too and I had forgotten that when I started thinking about Lathum's response to me.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote