View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #1820
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Just got home and caught up. Too bad you guys chose the day I said I'd be gone to vote me. I don't have the time to write much in defense, my wife is waiting for me, an I like her more than you guys :-)

I would hope that my help in getting Danny lynched would speak in my favor, and I have pushed earth into things numerous times too. That should saydarth stupid iPad

I don't have a role or an item so I'm okay going to Valhalla

The case on telle looked better at quick glance so

vote telle

Quote:
Shoot

Unvote barkeeper
Vote telle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Also, why in the world would I come out and say that I had had a hammer and passed it randomly if I was a wolf? It's not like that has the slightest chance of drawing out Thor.. I didn't still have the hammer at that point to pass to him, and it was a known item in the game.. so all Thor would have learned was that there was a hammer, which he already knew!

If I was going to go passing around a fake hammer as a wolf, I sure as heck wouldn't be telling anybody about it.

Quote:
Telle makes a pretty good point, why would she say anything?

Unvote telle

Quote:
I guess I'm going thomkal. I don't really have a case, but I can't imagine why telle would say anything about the hammer if a wolf

Vote thomkal

Quote:
Doesn't make sense to vote her if she seems villager. I don't have a special role, so better me.

At the point in which Autumn unvoted me, he was still very much in the running. And then he outright says that he'd rather he get lynched than me. I just don't see a wolf doing this.. not even for another wolf.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote