View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\
------------------------------------------

Rule 2: Everyone named Danny is invisble until day 5.

Rules: Hello, this is a game of werewolf. The basic structure of this game will be that of a typical werewolf game (vote for people to be lynched, stuff happens at night).

Rules that are somewhat different from most games:

Editing of posts: No editing of posts.

Tiebreaker: You don't want a tie. OR maybe you do. You get cake if there is a tie. No one gets lynched if there is a tie.

Nightfall: I will accept Nightfall votes. It needs to be unanimous, the wolves need to agree to it in private, and note that once you vote Nightfall, your vote for that day is locked and cannot be changed, so be completely sure of your vote if you choose to vote nightfall.

Conditional Orders: I will accept conditional orders based on death. Like "Use my power on X, if X is dead then Y." The latest submitted orders are the ones I will process for you.

Processing of Orders: It's a secret.

Special rules: People whose names begin with an A also smell like flowers and rainbows.
Special special rules: Those named bhlloy are now named Yollhb

Rules that are mostly the same as other games (i.e. vets can probably just skim this section):

Deadline: 24 hr deadline is 10pm EST / 9pm CST / 7pm PST and whatever European time it is for Narcizo (open to change if people want, that seems to be the standard these days though). Votes and night actions at 10:00pm EST and earlier count, votes and night actions at 10:01pm EST do not count. Conditional night action orders are fine if you can't be there at deadline. DO NOT MISS NIGHT ACTIONS.

Voting: To vote someone out you must say "vote" followed by a name and boldface it.

Vote CrimsonFox

If you want to unvote or change your mind, do it like this:

unvote CrimsonFox
Vote JAG

(I am not suggesting you lynch JAG, I just stole some of his intro from the last game so his name was already here)

If you mess up the voting there will be guys with guns appearing outside your door.

No Lynch IS an option.

Quoting private messages publicly: Don't do this. Unless you really want to leave the game immediately. In that case, don't do this.

Private messaging: If you have PM abilities, please include me on all messages.

Discussion of game: While the game is in progress, please do not privately discuss the game with anyone else still in the game (other than within the constraints of the rules of course, i.e. wolves are free to PM themselves).

Vanilla villagers: All vanilla villagers will be vitamin salesmen and receive a message saying "You are a vitamin salesman. Your vitamin is (vitamin goes here)."

Victory Conditions:

Good: Vitamin salesmen must eliminate bad people.
Bad: That's a secret too. Okay bad people must become the dominant force in the game. There may be other goals.

PMs: Your specific goal and role will PMed to you.

[This space saved for less interesting things]

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 08-19-2011 at 09:22 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote