View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #2154
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I would agree, 18 months ago or whatever I would be more aggressive by now. But I feel like I have no read on anyone. I see BK do something totally villager-BK-ish (to me) and I'm told that's out of step. I see Lathum be Lathum, and I'm told this is new/different. I'm told lynching people on Day one who make good wolves (and good villagers) is a bad idea (lo and behold, that person was a wolf). Next thing I know, they're gonna tell me you're not a good wolf hoopsie.

So I"m being more cautious than usual, yes. Probably with good reason, two people I had big-time radar being pinged on early in the game, are looking villager (Racer for sure and NTN I'm off of due to the non-vote)

Agh, I really can't decide on who to vote for or even push today.

I find it hard to evaluate something objectively when it is in regards to me. To me, this post came across a bit as me definitively being a villager when really the only people playing that who knows that for sure are me and whoever the wolves are.

EF, as a cleared villager, I'm curious to know what you think. I think there may have been one other post that caught me off from Jeheinz as well but I don't remember what it was (or I may be misremembering).

Jeheinz seems a bit more involved today and his involvement strikes me more of a villager trying to get involved though then a wolf "faking" it.

I haven't had a good record so far though thinking that both Autumn and Thomkal had a good chance of turning up as bad (as well as ntn who we don't know about yet). Jeheinz's voting record also isn't the greatest. His vote today also seemed like it could be a cop out. I started off the ntndeacon voting yesterday but it was because of a combination of his lack involvement and his voting record (which at second glance isn't good but not as bad as I thought).

All that being said, I'm leaning towards someone other then Jeheinz right now mainly because I've been off with both Autumn and Thomkal and Danny (who I only voted for because I felt slightly better about EF).

Right now, I'm leaning towards Lathum. His voting record isn't the worst but it isn't all that good. I have no read on Hoops is the one problem I have with that though.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote