View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #2354
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I figure that since we don't have much to go on right now I may as well reveal as Heimdall and hope that the small amount of information I have can somehow help us.

First, I mentioned that I thought Chubby was probably killed by Loki because he may have stronger attacks, the reason I think that is because Loki is the only wolf who can kill me. I'm immune to the abilities of Loki and attacks of wolves other than Loki, but not attacks from Loki. The abilities part makes me think that Loki may indeed have a conversion ability, but if you ask me it's not worth pursuing at this point unless we really do want to do the no lynch vote as mau suggested. I think we're better off going for a different target though. I'm somewhat more confident revealing with the belief that Loki used an action last night so if he's not able to be the one to attack or use an ability two nights in a row then I should be safe to perform another scan tonight.

I can also tell you that Telle is not Loki, so if the thought was that Loki created the fake hammer than Telle isn't the one who created the fake. It doesn't clear her since she could have passed it off to Loki, or we could be wrong that Loki needed to create the fake, but it's probably something worth considering. Other still alive that I know are not Loki are Barkeep and MrBug.

Quoted as a reference for EF and anyone else who needs to review Heimdell's abilities.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote