View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #2596
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Last night I was defeated and wasn't really trying all that logically to sway votes - I knew it was over at that point barring some crazy move..

It would have worked out fantastic to kill Racer last night in addition to Narcizo and claiming it as my kill with the sword - we would have kept the sword in our hands and I would have been on a higher level of trust.

We even contemplated me killing Zinto last night but we knew the write-up might not work in our favor so we backed out of that. And add in that the sword would have landed in a villagers hand, too. Granted, we were planning on destroying the weapon after the kill to make it look like it was used - but again, at the mercy of the write up.

I felt I had a realistic fake-reveal given the timing of it all. Had I not revealed, I would have likely died within the next two days, leaving Zinto as the last wolf. I think we were in a tight spot if I didn't do that and it seems like it almost would have worked if we did our actions differently last night.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote