View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #654
Radii
Head Coach

-- We have two contract clauses that cause us to pay out additional money upon promotion. We pay Burnley $700,000 as part of Matthew Khan's transfer and $12,000 to Brighton for Michael McKerr's transfer.

-- We also pay out $2.4 Million in squad bonuses.

-- Constantino wins the top goalscorer award for the Championship.

-- I am named Manager of the Year in the Championship!

-- Constantino and Bryan Bennett are named in the Players team of the year for the league. Khan and Donnelly are both selected as backups.

-- The financial outlay listed above hurts pretty bad, but we've still turned a profit of over $4 million on the season to this point.

-- Rio Ferdinand went into coaching after retiring from Man U in the 2014/15 season. He announces that he'd love to come coach for me and have a shot as a coach in the EPL. He's actually got some damn fine ratings, 19 mental/17 tactical/15 technical/16 defending in addition to 13 determination and 14 motivating. I go ahead and make him an offer and would love to have him working with young defenders like Stuart Kirkland.

A couple days later, Ferdinand accepts our offer and will be coaching for Ipswich next year.

June Update

We're into June now, the board is delighted with me, but we did lose $4.7 million last month in payouts and such.

-- I dunno if this is a mistake or not but I'm really not planning on doing anything in the transfer market until the season rolls over, I'm sure we're giving a few guys some very very nice promotion raises, I have no idea what to expect from our wage budget, etc. So June is gonna go by pretty quick.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote