View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:58 PM   #972
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 - We defeat the Bears 44-17. Rar! We have an injury - Lewis Scott exacerbated his injury due to play and now is doubtful. That’s the risk you take. Albert Hall was Game MVP and the NFL Offensive Player of the Week - 28 carries, 211 yards 1 score; 4 catches, 138 yards, 1 score. That’s incredible! High was 21 of 28, 303 and 3:0. That’s not losing a step! Moe Austin and Mitch Waterman each had TD catches too. Gus Arellano starts with a double sack game. Clyde Nichols, our dimeback, had a pick. OT Mack Volz opens with 5 KRB. I am going to sit out Lewis Scott this week for rookie Dwayne Schlereth.

Week 2 - We barely edge the Cowboys 20-17. Albert Hall is the Game MVP again with 25 carries, 110 yards, 1 score. High goes 1:1 and hits rookie WR William Davidson for a score. DE Erik Koplitz with two sacks. We do have two major injuries. First of all, LB JT Schlereth is out VERY LONG TERM with a dislocated elbow. I am placing him on IR and signing LB Anthony Maddux, from Arizona State, who was a UFA. Clay Stepp will be starting the rest of the year. Second of all, Mitch Waterman is questionable with a hyper extended knee. I will be benching him for Davidson.

Week 3 - We crush the Jags 41-11. Game MVP was Albert Hall with 25, 129, and 2 with a TD catch too. High was 17 for 33, 253 and 2. Moe Austin was 8, 134, and 1. Dean Graham had a PR TD. Clyde Nichols and Bob Pearson with picks. C Harvey Stone already has 10 KRB.

Week 4 - We defeat the 0-3 Steelers with a score of 49-21. Dean Dawkins with a pick, Harvey Stone rocks 6 more KRB. Our Game Mvp was Grady High with 20 of 30, 302 and 3:0 tds. Moe Austin had 6 catches, 101 yards, and 2 scores. FB Ryan Garth caught the other.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote