View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #169
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, lot of misinformation about the Study and what I did there. I don't know why Narc and tyke wouldn't at least mention my explanations to their concerns.

Let me clarify some things.

1. The Day One vote-- My "quick" vote on Danny after tyketime voted Danny was actually five whole hours later (11:44 a.m. to 4:41 p.m. local time). Not so quick. Not many posts in between, no. But to call it a quick vote, like I was trying to get away with something voting for Danny, is just completely false and is so disingenuous it makes me wonder at the motives of the person suggesting it was quick (tyketime).

I voted for Danny because he already had a vote. I didn't see the sense in having some eventual tie where we all vote for each other. And tyketime, Narc and Danny should be able to all tell you it was I that suggested that the Day One lynchees were unlikely to die anyway, as I could not see how CF would have four lynchees (from the four areas) in one day; that would be completely game unbalancing. Basically, I voted Danny with the confidence nothing would happen to him (or at least extremely unlikely). And I was right, he's still alive.

2. My Day One Investigation-- I explained this in the Study thread, but maybe it was not read by tyke for some reason. Narc clearly read it, as he references it here in thread. I simply forgot to submit an Investigation. I was running off to my second job and forgot to check back in before deadline to submit an Investigation. That is why I just sit there listening to the tape recorder, rather than investigate the room like the others did.

I'll lie about in game stuff, but not about RL stuff. I literally forgot to submit an Investigation on Day One.

3. Day two votes/Voting for normal UTR candidates-- I wasn't the one who suggested this line of voting from the start. Narc and tyke were already discussing this before I commented on anything vote-wise, and I think even before I checked in yesterday (I am on the West Coast, so since they are from Sweden and Jersey, much discussion has been happening before I even get up).

I said I did not like to vote blindly for candidates not in the room and with unknown accomplishments within the game, but I also didn't see an alternative. I said I was fine voting for an UTR candidate if that's what it came to, and I said that before tyketime came along with anything about dubb or whoever else he picked. I didn't actually vote until later in the day. I wasn't going to vote dubb because he is a good WW player and I did not want to eliminate him from the game until I knew he was a baddie.

Voting ntn "for reasons stated" was the UTR argument. I said I didn't like to vote on someone blindly--but I didn't see much choice as I was looking to vote for Narc or tyke, and I had no info on anyone else. So I was stuck relying on past play, and UTR was the primary theory we had discussed (we also discussed offing players who were historically better wolves than villagers).

4. Narc says I am too compliant?---- This happened in the Study thread. Narc suspected me because I was "too compliant". I'm not sure why this would surprise him, given much discussion happens before I even get up (that happened both days), and we didn't have any new information really. So not sure why he would expect me to rock the boat. I had no basis to go off the reservation about anything--both tyke and Narc seemed completely reasonable in their discussions to that point.

I am open to discuss whatever, any questions people may hvae. I have just been trying to figure things out like the rest of way, only with less time and usually starting hours after everyone else has begun because of where I live.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote