View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #233
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Tyke if you are claiming not to be a master of spells and to have "details" about the "parchment" you passed you are not being truthful. It would simply be a parchment with gibberish to you. You can't catch the spellmaster in a lie about the spell if you aren't one yourself. You would know nothing about what you passed. Just like I can only go by what Jackal tells me about it. I know nothing about it other than I found it and can't read it.

I will wait on Jackal to determine if you know who passes you an item or if you just get it. If it is the first then I will vote DZ, if it is the latter then I will be voting for you.
I am a weapons expert. I have said what I found in the investigation. But before you condemn, please re-read my posts. There may be a distinction between book pages and spells. I don't know for sure.

I couldn't read the parchment. All I can tell you is that it had red ink and symbols I could not recognize. It is possible that "gibberish" and "symbols I don't recognize" are the same thing as well.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote