View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #933
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Yep, those are the ones I switched to. I really liked the idea of schedules catered towards developing the young guys and maintaining the older ones. I'm not sure if the ones I downloaded were just not really complete yet, or if they require the facilities and physios one might find at Man Utd, but the overall workload on all of them was *way* higher than the ones I was using before. I've kept the U-18 ones really high and lowered all the ones that I use on the senior squad but because of my lack of experience with this stuff am considering moving back to a more basic set that should work "out of the box".

The set I was using before were from here:

Tugs Training 2010.

I dunno which one I wanna keep long term.

Make sure you have the latest and greatest ones because his initial files caused a lot of injuries due to a mis-count of the attributes in one of the categories. So players were actually training much harder than he originally intended. I think the files I have are SFraser v1.1 (per the Import Training screen). Let me know if you need them.

I understand the basic idea behind using them, but I'm still wary of using the "Dev" schedules on young players who are also in my senior lineup though I believe that's the correct assumption. Is that how you handled it?
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote