View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #975
Radii
Head Coach

-- Chelsea beats Olympique Lyonnais 1:0 to win the European Champions Cup.

-- Benefica beats HSV 3:1 to win the EURO Cup.

-- Man City crushes Tottenham 4:1 to win the FA Cup

-- I do a search for players with expiring contracts and see a few promising players, but because I'm running up against my current wage budget, I'm not allowed to make reasonable offers.

Stadium Expansion

WOOHOO!! We averaged 28,902 fans this year and had numerous sellouts to fill our 30,311 seat stadium. We're rewarded for our success this year without even making the request:

-- The board has announced plans to enlarge the stadium by 6000 seats.

-- Initial estimate indicates that the planned expansion work will cost around $13.25M. This expansion will take about 3 months to complete. The stadium's capacity will be temporarily reduced as part of the north stand will be closed during the renovation. I hope this won't have a negative impact on transfer budgets and such next year (hopefully it helps as we'll bring more money in), I'm really happy to see the board re-invest like this without me having to beg for it.

June Update

-- Chris Mason is called up for the England U21's for the Euro U21 Championship that'll be going on in June.

-- Matthew Khan was second in player of the month voting in May.

-- Stuart Kirkland was second in Young Player of the month voting in May.

-- The board is absolutely delighted with my leadership. Our EPL performance is the highlight.

-- We made $10.3M last month. $25M in for prize money and $13M out for the stadium expansion.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote