View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #40
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Zombie Reagan

Close. It was pre zombie Reagan. But, I think that qualifies for the 3,000 internet points since they are of the same flesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
GWB

No. But his dad said this:

"Look, I’d like to see something done about the illegal alien problem that would be so sensitive and so understanding about labor needs and human needs that that problem wouldn’t come up. But today, if those people are here, I would reluctantly say I think they would get whatever it is, you know, that society is giving to their neighbors. But the problem has to be solved. The problem has to be solved. Because, as we have made illegal some kinds of labor that I’d like to see legal, we’re doing two things, we’re creating a whole society of really honorable, decent, family-loving people that are in violation of the law and secondly we’re exacerbating relations with Mexico. [...] If they’re living here, I don’t want to see six and eight year old kids being made totally uneducated and made to feel like they’re living totally outside the law. These are good people, strong people."

Both quotes were from the same 1980 GOP debate. Don't exactly know which one though.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote