View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #846
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Werewolf should be a study in how people see the things they want to see. I clearly admitted I misread hoops comments, yet Dubb claims I didn't.

Just in case I wasn't clear enough though...

Dear Dubb

I fully admit I was incorrect in my reading of and subsequent agreement of Hoopguys comments. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. See the thing is work has been very busy lately and I can often only skim over threads. I work for an insurance company and there has been a lot of rain in the Seattle area, so I must dedicate more time to my tasks at work and less time to werewolf. It has made me a far less attentive player, but unfortunately sacrifices must be made. I am truly sorry and as soon as my son goes to bed tonight and my wife gets home ( she has a late work meeting) I will head to the nearest chapel to confess my wrong doings, don't worry, I will probably only have to say ten hail marys and a few our fathers. I hope that will suffice as to me admitting just how very wrong I was, and again, my sincerest apologies for not properly addressing this sooner.

Sincerely

Lathum

This is 100% different than I imagined my Dubb/Lathum showdown, but it is also the best thing ever.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote